Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Meet MysticArt Talent Associate Destiny Altvater!

MysticArt Pictures would like to recognize Talent Associate Destiny Altavar, who has been an extraordinary addition to the MysticArt family! Congratulations on your work on Nickelodeon's Paradise Run and on Toy Box, and we can't wait to have your talent skills on This Time Next Year. CEO Katy Wallin adds, "You have amazing people skills, a contagiously positive attitude, and a beyond impeccable work ethic. We are so happy you have joined our team!"

What are you working on right now?
I am currently working on a show called This Time Next Year. This is a very exciting show because we get to help people finally achieve goals they have always wanted to, but for some reason or another, have put off. I love helping people, so this is an incredible show to work on!

Tell us about your background and how you got into the business.
I have always loved television shows and movies! I would spend so much time watching them while growing up that my dad told me, "If you are going to spend this much time watching TV, you better turn it into a career and make some money someday!" I hadn't even thought of that! So, that is what I decided to do. I started as a Talent Assistant at 21 years old and worked my way up. Now I get to create what I love every day and enjoy what I do!

What are some highlights of your career?
I absolutely love that I am constantly getting to work on something new. I love so many kinds of TV shows and love all different kinds of people. It is fun that I have gotten to work on everything from a scripted comedy to a transformational alternative television show to a kid's show.

What are you looking for on your new show?
We are looking for people with huge goals! If they have weight to lose and want to compete in a marathon or if they are looking for a long-lost family member and want to be reunited, we want to hear from them! And over 365 days, we want to watch them transform their life in some way, for the better!