Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tim Gunn Praises Project Runway Junior Designers on Access Hollywood!

Tim Gunn is once again praising our designers for Project Runway Junior! He spoke with Access Hollywood about his experience on the show, saying: 

"These juniors leave season 14 in their dust. They're incredibly talented, and they have wonderful qualities of character - thank you good parenting - and they're fearless. There's not a cynical bone in their bodies, and I loved working with them, it was a great honor. They would constantly surprise me with a riff on a silhouette I thought I had seen every iteration of...and I want everyone to know, there's no secret help, there's no one behind the scenes who's sewing for them or helping them design. It's all executed by them, only."

We are so proud that these designers are getting such high praise from the legendary Tim Gunn! You can check out the rest of the interview here!