Wednesday, September 30, 2015

MysticArt Pictures Loved Discovering The Incredibly Talented Designers for Ellen's Design Challenge

Just in from Variety's TV Impact Report...

"Ellen's Design Challenge" on HGTV is one of the few genuine new reality hits of 2015 and already looks like a long-term player. The secret to "Ellen's Design Challenge"'s success: "It's relatable. Everyone has sat on a chair before. After watching, I think the audience has a new appreciation for what's around them and how it's made. Hopefully it inspires them to go in their own garage and make a coffee table out of an old screen door and their Nordic Track." 

Ellen also shares what show she would like to be on: "I'd love to try 'The Amazing Race' to see if I could do it. But Portia will have to do all the challenges, including, but not limited to the physical ones, the height ones, the water ones and all the other ones. You know, I love rice so I could probably do 'Survivor' quite easily."