Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Meet Toy Box Supervising Talent Producer Tiffany DeJillo!

What are you currently working on?
My team and I are currently casting a new major network competition show and searching for the next great toy invention! If you believe you have invented the next hit children's toy, we want to meet you! Selected candidates will have the chance to compete to have their toy made and brought to market.

Tell us about your background and how you got into the business!
I started my entertainment career in hip-hop and R&B music video production and urban comedy development. Ready for a new adventure, I took a job as a Casting Assistant in Alternative for an ABC pilot with MysticArt in 2005. 11 years and 50+ shows later, here I am!

What are some of the highlights of your career?
We're in the business of changing people's lives for the better, so the best and brightest moments of my career have been the emails and texts from people thanking me for giving them the experience of a lifetime.

What advice would you give to people looking to get in to the industry?
Be persistent, but more importantly be kind.

What are you looking for for your new show?
We're looking for inventors from all walks of life who have a dream in their heart and a toy in their hand.

To apply for Toy Box, visit our casting page!